• Organize and manage projects, speaks in public, explain things to others, work confidently within a group, take risks when it necessary.
• Open-minded, quick learner, meticulous, energetic, ability to prioritize, hardworking and initiative.
March 2015 – December 2015
• Category managers department creation;
• product range;
• pricing policy;
• sales planning;
• searching for new suppliers, negotiating and signing new contracts;
• control of stockpile.
• Created department of Category Managers and established work between other departments and stores;
• adjusted prices in categories according to segments, which lead to increase of sales volumes to 15%;
• closing of the seasons with less than 10% SKU in stock;
• negotiated and signed 4 new contracts with manufacturers of cloth.
“Trade House Levada” LTD, Ukraine
April 2013 – September 2014
• Marketing: market research; social media; strategy; promotion.
• Sales: prospection and negotiation; team management.
• Quality Control: document.
• Created a new product of frozen vegetables for TM "Levada" with an assortment of 7 positions;
• introduced the product to stores across Ukraine;
• developed and conducted presentations and comparative degustations for trade teams of distributors across Ukraine;
• increased level of sales from 0 to 32 tons per month in half a year.
Marketing coordinator in Southern region
"Pernod Ricard Ukraine"
March 2012 - April 2013
• Planning, preparing, control, realization of marketing activities and events (presentations, master-classes, parties, etc.);
• providing POS for on-trade and off-trade (revision, order, movements of POS);
• interaction with contractors for providing branding services to PRU;
• planning, control and monitoring of nation-wide on-trade and off-trade activities and preparing reports about them;
• documentation: agreements, invoicing, preparation of supporting documents.
• Organized and conducted first gastronomic festival of cognac house Martell - "Martell gourmet festival" in Odessa;
• implemented contracts with all the most important sale representatives in the region;
• organized and conducted parties, presentations, workshops and wine tasting throughout the southern region for all brands of the company's portfolio of Pernod Ricard Ukraine.
LLC “Inspire Metamarketing”, Ukraine
March 2010 - July 2011
• Marketing: market research; strategy; brand creation; promotion;
• Organization: events; photo sessions (studio, outside);
• Control: creating financial reports; estimating.
• Lead a project of creation of on-line promo game;
• organized nation-wide concert tour of popular rock band;
• participated in creation of 3 new brands.
DEC in Business Management in process
LaSalle College, Montreal
Master’s degree in Management of Innovation 2010
Odessa National Polytechnic University
Bachelor’s degree in Management of Organization 2008
Odessa National University of I.I.Mechnikov