- Business oriented
- Environmental and economic perspective
CORMACARENA (Jun 2015 – Up to date)
Environmental Authority for Meta Department - Villavicencio, Colombia
• Provide professional services for the Climate Change division, focusing on accounting and mitigation of GHG.
• Supervise the Climate Change mitigation team and designate tasks and responsibilities.
• Lead the Climate Change mitigation stream in the Regional Plan of Climate Change for the Orinoquia Zone in Colombia
FAST INTERNATIONAL (Mar 2016 – Jun 2016)
Finance Alliance for Sustainable Trade - Montreal, Canada
• Volunteer position on the project development team
• Provide support in the documentation of processes
• Provide support in the accounting department with special emphasis on pay roll and travel expenses.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) (Feb 2015 – Jan 2016)
GIZ Agency in Colombia - Bogotá, Colombia
• Provide technical guidance in the construction of the Monitoring, Reporting and Verification (MRV) System for GHG emissions and reduction for Colombia.
• Provide support to the Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development of Colombia in the construction of its report before the Forest Carbon Partnership Facility (FCPF) in the second half of the year 2015.
United Nations Development Program UNDP - Colombia (Nov 2013 - Jun 2015)
PNUD – Bogotá, Colombia
• Technical and administrative assistant of The Colombian Low Carbon Development Strategy (CLCDS).
• Support the project coordination in the construction of technical and financial quarterly reports.
• Participate in the revision of technical documents and studies.
• Provide assistance in the project’s documentation management.
• Organize workshops and meetings and issues related such as documentation and communications.
• Leader of the designing of a regionalization strategy for the CLCDS.
• Focal point for communication with subnational levels of the CLCDS.
SouthSouthNorth Projects Africa – MAPS Programme (Jan 2013 – Nov 2013)
Mitigation, Action Plans and Scenarios Programme MAPS - Bogotá, Colombia
• Support CLCDS publication efforts.
• Attend fortnightly CLCDS coordination meetings and produce a report in English including attendance records.
• Provide MAPS with the inputs for the Quarterly Progress Reports (QPR)
• Identifying research themes from CLCDS meetings (SBT, HL, stakeholder or any different meetings).
- Bachelor's in Environmental Engineering - 2010
- Postgraduate Diplomma in Economy for Engineers - 2015
- DEC in Business Management - in Progress
Honors and Awards
- Member of the Environmental Committee of Lasalle College
- Member of MAPS Programme Colombia