Results-oriented, proactive, self-motivated, fast learner, analytical, strategic thinker and team player, professional with over 6 years of experience in Retail Industries; strong client and people oriented attitude. • Outstanding Analytical and Strategic Thinking skills.
• Strong Leadership, Communication and People Development skills.
• Outstanding skills in problem solving and decision-making in complex environments.
• Proficiency in MS Office and SAP
Comercial Amand, Caracas, Venezuela (Retail Business)
The company is a Fashion Retailer dedicated to the creation of specialty stores of women apparel.
Brand Manager (Fru Fru - Lingerie and Loungewear) 2011-2014
Strategic development and execution of the brand plans to deliver short and long-term revenue and share targets in line with corporate objectives. Communicate the strategic vision for the team and lead them by inspiring them with passion and excitement for the brand.
• Sourcing from foreign markets, such as China, India & America.
• Developing the procurement strategy.
• Stay abreast of trends and identify new/up and coming products or brands.
• Negotiating commercial contract arrangements with suppliers.
• Calculating the impact of any purchases on company sales and gross margin.
• Buying from manufactures, designers and brands.
• Act as a brand ambassador and build strong relationships with suppliers.
• Analyzing consumer buying patterns and predicting future trends.
• Responsible for the search of new suppliers and improvements in the negotiation of the purchase.
• Responsible for the purchasing and design team of the brand
• Development of marketing strategies
Buyer (Fru Fru - Lingerie and Loungewear and Esprit – Women, Men and Accessories) 2008-2011
Responsible for enhancing company profits by acquiring suitable goods at a competitive price through sensible planning and careful purchasing.
• Inventory Planning
• Elaboration and management of purchasing budget
• Cost negotiator and responsible for the margin of the brand, analysis and placement of prices
• Placing purchase orders
• Negotiating quantities and delivery time-scales.
• Responsible for the search of new suppliers and improvements in the negotiation of the purchase
• Teamwork with the design area, in the search for development of new products and improvement of the current.
• Manage the OTB in order to drive and build business strategies.
financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections Professional written/ oral communication and interpersonal skills Consistent ability to set and deliver in a fast-paced environment
Planning Coordinator 2007-2008
• Responsible Financial and Commercial Budget of each brand handled in the company (Fru Fru, Angel Sanchez Concepto, Esprit
• Responsible for Monitoring and Control of Financial and Commercial Budget of all areas
• Responsible for planning, control and follow-up of inventories
• Responsible for the preparation and monthly analysis of the Financial and Statistical
• Analyzed and track P&L deviation, including analysis on gross margins, prices, costs and cash flow. Including Quarterly Financial reviews.
Corporacion Digitel, Telecom Italia Mobile (TIM) (Telecommunications)
Financial Planner and Analysis 2004-2007
• Participation in the process of elaboration of the Annual Budget, Forecasts and Business Plan of the company.
• Responsible for the preparation and monthly analysis of the Financial and Statistical Reports
• Participation in the Control of the Budget of Operating Expenses and Capital Investment of the Corporation, through the analysis and approval of the requests placed by the different departments of the Corporation in SAP.
• Responsible for the implementation, management and updating of the strategic model of Financial and Operational Indicators with SAP-SEM software for the Presidency and Vice-Presidencies.
• Participation in the Economic Valuation of Capital Investment Projects to be submitted to the Telecom Italia Investment Committee for approval.
• Responsible for the preparation and analysis of Financial Reports of the Corporation sent to the Presidency and of the Financial and Market Report sent under the EAP system to the parent company in Italy
KIA Motors Venezuela (Automobile Manufacturer and Distributor)
Finance Assistant 2003-2004
• Assists in the preparation and analysis of financial statements, budgets and internal audit projects for senior management, Board members and external auditors; monitors cash flow on a daily basis to ensure that all business needs, obligations, and payroll are met without interruption.
• Manages and reviews accounts payable activity; ensures all original invoices are properly vouched and approved and that discounts are taken where appropriate.
Fashion Marketing (Buyer’s Profile )
College LaSalle, Montreal, Canada 2016-2017
BA in Business Administration
Universidad Metropolitana, Caracas, Venezuela 1999- 2004