I considering me a creative person. Usually in face of a challenge I look for a creative solution, considering the time and how critical it is. My creative strength is applied trying to solve the challenge with the resources I have and proposing intelligent ways to reach the objectives.
In my professional experiences and functions I always looked for a multi-skilled formation. I am a IT infrastructure expert with experience in leadership, project management, architecture and consultant. I really believes this is the best way nowadays for IT Consultants who really worry in solve customer business challenges.
I am a responsible person. All activities around my responsibilities are developed on the right way. I really understand that the business or someone expects I do the right job and on time.
I am a serious person. I have as a concept that a Happy Office is composed by serious people at business. I have the ability to keep the environment fresh and light but in the same time serious with my responsibilities.
- Software Defined Storage (SDS)
- UNIX Systems (AIX)
- Linux Systems: Suse, RedHat
- Backup Systems: IBM Spectrum Protect (Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM))
- Storage Tape, Disk e SAN (IBM Flashsystem, IBM Storwize, IBM DS8K, IBM SVC)
- High Availability Solutions
- Project Management
- CTIS - Certified IT Specialist L1 – OpenGroup
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- IBM Certified Specialist - Enterprise Storage Sales V3
- IBM Certified Specialist – Storage Sales V2
- IBM Certified Specialist – Midrange Storage Technical Support V2
- IBM Certified Advanced Deployment Professional - IBM Service Management Tivoli Storage Management V5
- IBM Certified Solution Architect - Cloud Computing Infrastructure V1
- IBM Certified Solution Advisor - Cloud Computing Architecture V1
- IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Tivoli Storage Manager Fastback V6.1.1
- IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Tivoli Storage Productivity Center V4.2
- IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Tivoli Storage Manager V6.3
- IBM Certified Specialist - AIX System Administration
- IBM Certified Specialist - AIX System Support
IBM Brazil – São Paulo - Brazil (08/2007 – 12/2016)
Client Technical Specialist/Consultant – Storage (12/2011-12/2016)
• Architect and consulting specialist of storage solutions
• Ensure the technical feasibility of the solutions
• Qualify technical projects
• Understand the customer needs
• Lead and guarantee the success in the implementation of projects
• Analyze and conceive designing of technical solutions with the sales team
Account Focal / Storage Specialist – Backup Solutions (08/2007-11/2011)
• Coordinator of the technical team in the support, administration and the implementation of the solutions based on Spectrum Protect (Tivoli Storage Manager-TSM) and other activities of backup tools.
• Coordination, planning and execution of Disaster Recovery exercises in the centers of Business Continuity in the USA.
SERVICE IT SOLUTIONS – Porto Alegre - Brazil
Senior Support Analyst (01/2001 – 06/2007)
• Consulting and outsourcing of IT services.
• Technical Coordinator of UNIX team in several projects.
FIERGS – Industries Federation of Rio Grande do Sul – Porto Alegre - Brazil
Support Analyst (08/1998-01/2001)
• Support for Unix and Backup/Recovery environnements.
Lasalle College – Montreal, QC, CA – International School of Business and Technologies
Business Management (2017 - in progress)
UNISUL – Santa Catarina, BR – Information Technology Management (2009-2012)
French Course - Montreal, QC, CA – Intensive French Course (100h)
Axion21 - Montréal's International Linguistic Centre (02/2014-03/2014)
TCF – Test de connaissance du français (French knowledge test) - Level B1 (12/2014)