Now present on 5 continents, LCI Education Network has 22 post-secondary campuses and approximately 2000 employees who train more than 12,000 students worldwide each year. From one country to the next, LCI Education favors the harmonization of its programs, which makes for greater flexibility, better control over the quality of its services, and deeper respect towards the various cultures it works with.
Base: Surabaya Pusat
- Receives new student, prepare student attendance list and classroom list for each student, as well as for each lecturers.
- Maintain and continually update complete students’record with regards to their academic progress (Study Plan) and achievements (Transcript).
- Conduct course and teacher evaluation questionnnaire to every student. Compile the results and submit the results and analysis to the Principal and Program Coordinator.
- Keep updated and complete lecturers’ records with regards to their lecturing progress and evaluation achievement along with their analysis.
- Administer attendance list for on going classes, checks them and file them respectively. Students and lecturers attendance reports are due to the Program Coordinator or the Principal periodically.
- Complete the administration of class modification based on set policies. Administers and prepare announcement regarding session schedule, changes in timeables and classrooms, and any other announcement concerning pedagogic activities.
- Submit periodic report to the Principal on student’s development and lecturers’ performance along with their analysis.
- Administers messages, mail or any other form of message intended for students or lecturers and their dliverance.
- Manage the library and keep up-to-date records of all books and reference materials. The library must be kept clean and organized, and made available to the students and lecturers at preset time.
- Prepare class materials and examination materials as per request of the teacher.
- Maintain student drop out level down to maximum 3% of total population only per term.
- Perform other duties deem necessity by Principal.
- Minimum Graduate from Diploma Degree in the related field.
- Experience minimum 1 year in the related field.
- Fluent in English both verbal and writing.
- Have a good attitude: Responsible and discipline, Critical thinking, Team oriented, Able to work in the very short schedule, Customer service oriented.
- Willing to work until late at night and/or on weekends.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially Excel.
The successful candidate will demonstrate an excellent presentation skills. The successful candidate can work under stress and pressure, have a good interpersonal and communication skills and can function inside a team, as well as able to assume leadership.
- Basic Salary,
- Daily allowance,
- Medical Reimbursement,
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan,
- Sales bonus,
- Communication allowance.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
We support an affirmative action program and invite women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, indigenous peoples and persons with disabilities to apply. We used the masculine as neutral gender to refer to both women and men. Note that adaptation measures can be offered to people with disabilities according to their needs. We invite you to request these measures if appropriate.