Computer Science/Programming – Full Time Instructor
Position Overview: The Art Institute of Vancouver is looking for energetic, self-motivated, organized and proactive full time instructor for the following area:
- Computer Science / Programming
The successful candidate will deliver content about the subject in a balanced manner, focusing on both techniques and theory based approaches. If you are interested in making a positive and lasting contribution to our graduates and curriculum, please contact us.
- With the academic director, oversee the development of course curriculum and syllabi to ensure course content will facilitate exit outcomes for our students
- Participate in quarterly program faculty meetings
- Participate in foundation faculty meetings
- Adherence to attendance and grade reporting guidelines
- Understanding of, sensitivity to, and respect or the diverse academic, socio-economic, ethnic, cultural, disability, religious background and sexual orientation of community college students
- Provide student progress reports
- Participate in school committees, professional development programs, as requested by your director
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Programming, Masters preferred
- Professional experience in subject area: video game programming
- Software expertise relevant to subject area
- Knowledge of various digital applications an asset
Applicants should submit a Word or PDF compatible resume and salary expectations to email@example.com with the subject header Computer Science/Programming Instructor.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all candidates in advance. Only candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted.