Maxxum360 is a firm specialized in marketing, communication and technology that represents the LCI Education Network and campuses that are part of it, including LaSalle College in Montreal and Inter-Dec College. LCI Education network has over 22 campuses on five continents and employs some 2,000 employees who help train each year more than 12,000 students worldwide.
The web programmer will be responsible for the .Net programming of moderate to large complexity, management of the CRM system and its integration with other platforms
- Develop .Net applications;
- Implement and configure the MS Dynamics CRM application in accordance with the analysis documentation;
- Assist in the analysis of needs and propose complex business solutions;
- Carry out changes in the application, monitor changes management and assist in the transformation of business needs;
- Carrying out tests, offer support during production and post-implementation support;
- Comply with labor standards and procedures;
- Other related duties, as required.
- Participate in support and application enhancements.
- College degree (or AEC);
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in development as programmer in ASP.Net;
- Good knowledge of the OOP (Object Oriented Programming) programming, good coding practices and design pattern;
- Knowledge in configuration and development of a CRM;
- Microsoft SQL server experience (SSRS reports, stored procedures programming, etc.;
- Knowledge of the CRM environment (MS Dynamics an asset).
The person we are looking for is creative, autonomous, likes programming, works well within a team, and adapts easily to different projects.