Maxxum360 is a firm specialized in marketing, communication and technology that represents the LCI Education Network and campuses that are part of it, including LaSalle College and Inter-Dec College.
Now present on 5 continents, LCI Education Network has 22 post-secondary campuses and approximately 2000 employees who train more than 12,000 students worldwide each year.
Under the supervision of the Maxxum360 general manager, working from the head office in Montréal, the role of the Marketing Advisor - International Admissions is to develop the comprehensive marketing strategy (advertising, promotions and events) for the recruitment of students in all target markets (Canada, Europe, Australia, Africa, Asia, Latin America, etc.). The advisor is responsible for strategically planning recruitment activities, respecting budgets and deadlines as well as meeting objectives (targets).
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Planning, managing and coordinating the student recruitment marketing plan, including strategies for advertising (web, social media, print advertising, etc.), promotions and events (planning admissions advisor presence at international fairs and shows) and the production associated with these duties;
- Planning and managing the budget;
- Analyzing and tracking results to reach targets;
- Developing communications tools in multiple languages (web, pamphlets, etc.);
- Managing social media, leading communities;
- Writing marketing communications;
- Carrying out positioning, market and competition studies, analyzing marketing data;
- Collaborating with resources on the ground in the target countries to develop and implement strategies;
- Travelling internationally (occasionally);
- Collaborating with players in the organization in order to continuously improve processes and brand positioning as a whole;
- Participating in the development and coordination of special and one-time projects.
- At least 8 years of experience in marketing on international markets;
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, international marketing profile;
- Perfectly bilingual, in both speech and writing (English and French), Spanish (an asset);
- Knowledge of CRM use an asset;
- Strong writing skills;
- Knowledge of social media use (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.);
- Very comfortable using technology.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted. We support an affirmative action program and invite women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, indigenous peoples and persons with disabilities to apply. Note that adaptation measures can be offered to people with disabilities according to their needs. We invite you to make such a demand if appropriate.