Fusion English Brisbane is a boutique ELICOS college on Margaret St in the CBD. We run NEAS-accredited General English and IELTS courses for International students.
Together with Fusion English Melbourne, we form a language training organisation which aspires to provide high quality learning outcomes for students within a caring and supportive learning environment. To help us achieve this, we are looking for a qualified Academic and Administration Manager to join our friendly, tight-knit and dedicated team of professionals.
This role is broken into various fields:
- Support the management of the day to day operation of the Campus.
- Be the first point of contact for all stakeholders through the management of the campus Reception Desk.
- Answer the telephone and ensure that either the required person receives the call or a message is sent to the staff member or student to return the call.
- Support Data Entry when required
- Support student orientation
- Support the Manager with student placement tests and level allocations
- Prepare and update attendance rolls
- Look after ‘Walk in” prospective and/or trial students
- Conduct campus tours for potential students and visiting agents.
- Support the production and distribution of program results and certificates.
- Support the providers for accommodation and airport pick-ups.
- Provide counselling for students who need support (including in health and welfare matters)
- Manage/support/promote the campus activities program
- Support induction for new staff
- Support the Manager during the recruitment process
- Support all QA on the Campus
- Report Facility of resource requirements/needs to the Manager
- Monitor and report issues regarding OHS to the Manager and keep the OHS defect book up to date.
- Support and report of the work of service providers, i.e. cleaners.
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Support the manager in meeting all requirements for NEAS, ASQA, & PRISMS.
Applicants must possess:
- The appointee will have:
- a degree in any field, and extensive experience in an administration role within the industry.
Knowledge and Skills
- Previous experience working with international students
- Highly organised and efficient with the ability to multi task
- Excellent attention to detail and a proven ability to meet critical deadlines
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills for the provision of exceptional customer service
- High level computer literacy including Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in languages other than English (highly desired)