International Recruitment/Marketing Specialist –
Summary: As an integral member of our International Recruitment/Marketing, the incumbent is responsible for International inquiry generation and student recruitment across marketing platforms for the India market.
Key Job Elements:
- Develop and achieve a quarterly and annual plan for international recruitment. Manage resources (internal or external) and relationships to develop effective marketing campaigns and achieve established targets for new international students in a specified region with a view to optimizing territorial recruitment.
- Build and manage strategic relationships with a range of agents, partners and institutions whose students can be successful as degree or diploma seeking students, or who, after completing study in an ESL program, become degree or diploma seeking students.
- Develop marketing plans and execute campaigns for diverse audiences considering language, tone and imagery.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive and targeted training programs for key agents, stakeholders and internal recruitment teams.
- Establish system of reporting and analytics to monitor key metrics/activities that clearly demonstrate the achievement of performance goals and/or assigned targets to the institution’s leadership team.
- Identify opportunities for growth and efficiencies in marketing campaigns utilizing internal data and industry best practices.
- Participate in appropriate recruitment and enrollment activities including: open houses, career fairs, regional presentations, training sessions, orientation programs locally and internationally, attendance at agent training and student recruitment events overseas. Manage inbound agent visits and familiarization trips.
- Keep abreast of best practices in the marketplace, industry and student recruitment and educational institution promotion.
- Record activities, outcomes, prospective student and/or agent information, accurately and in a timely manner utilizing a variety of computerized systems and software.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Reports To: Director of International Recruitment
Interacts With: All levels of the organization, internal and external constituents, agents, stakeholders and internal recruitment teams.
Job Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business or 5+ years related marketing experience.
- 3-5 years international marketing experience supplemented by 1-2 years sales experience.
- Fluency in Punjabi and/or Hindi.
- Management skills.
- Experience with proprietary or private sector post-secondary education market.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and organizational skills; effective team and partnering skills; and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Tech saavy and extremely comfortable utilizing a variety of computer software programs.
- Agency management experience.
- Knowledge of applicable international marketing laws a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively market in India, and/or India cultures.
- Proven ability to work effectively with diverse groups.
- Ability to quickly develop and manage both internal and external relationships across cultural and geographical boundaries.
- Ability to use a collaborative model to lever resources effectively.
- Ability to generate reports and analytics which monitor key metrics/activities and clearly demonstrate the achievement of performance goals and/or assigned targets.
- Ability to generate expense reports and/or other travel related documentation in a timely manner.
- Customer service oriented demeanour.
- Proven track record of developing strategies, executing, and measuring results.
- Professional appearance and sense of commitment.
- High degree of accountability, personal integrity, a strong work ethic, and intercultural sensitivity.
The successful applicant will also possess a valid passport supplemented by a willingness and ability to travel internationally 30-40% of the time. He/she must also possess a flexible schedule that can accommodate participation in activities and/or events that are scheduled outside regular business hours i.e. early mornings, evenings or weekends.
If you, or a member of your network, are interested in exploring this exciting career opportunity, please forward your resume, including salary expectations, in a Word compatible document to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than March 31, 2017.
While we thank all applicants for their interest only those applicants who meet the specific job requirements will be contacted.
Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The term “qualified individual with a disability” means an individual with a disability who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of the position. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate professionally in person, over the telephone, through email and other electronic means, move about the office or school, handle various types of media and equipment, and visually or otherwise identify, observe and assess. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds unless otherwise specified in the job description.
Notice: The intent of this job description is to provide a representative and level of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. The Art Institute of Vancouver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity as a critical step in ensuring employee, student and graduate success. We are committed to building and developing a diverse environment where a variety of ideas, cultures and perspectives can thrive.