Now present on 4 continents, LCI Education Network has 21 post-secondary campuses in 11 countries and approximately 1,500 employees who train more than 10,000 students worldwide each year. From one country to another, LCI Education emphasizes the harmonization of its programs which allow a greater flexibility, better control over the quality of its services and a deeper respect towards the various cultures encountered.
Salary: Salary scale according to the collective agreement
Starting date: Summer 2017
We are looking for a IOS Developer teacher, who will be available during the summer period (from May to July) for 12 weeks, for a 90 hours course, which is a course where the students need to learn advanced IOS Programming.
Another course (90 hours), which require some knowledge of IOS, Android and project management (Scrum, Agile) is also available.
English is a requirement. Having abilities in French would be highly appreciated.
· Plan courses
· Provide classes in a dynamic, efficient and structured manner
· Develop formative and summative evaluations according to the skill-based approach
· Administer and correct evaluations
· Track each student and encourage success
· Be available to students in order to promote their development of the skills covered by the course
· Other related tasks.
· Be responsible, punctual and diligent
· Demonstrate professional ethics and be comfortable in a classroom environment
· Be a good communicator
· Be available to receive and respond to Emails, questions as well as requests from students throughout the semester
· Excellent communication skills.
You must be legally authorized to work in Canada and must meet the following criteria:
· Have worked in an occupation or profession that is related to the discipline
We support an affirmative action program and invite women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, indigenous peoples and persons with disabilities to apply.
We used the masculine as neutral gender to refer to both women and men.
Note that adaptation measures can be offered to people with disabilities according to their needs. We invite you to make such demands if appropriate.
Job Type: Contract