Present today on 5 continents, the LCI Education network consists of 22 post-secondary campuses in 12 countries, and some 2000 employees offering instruction to over 12,000 students throughout the world each year. From one country to the next, LCI Education favors the harmonization of its programs, which makes for greater flexibility, better control over the quality of its services, and deeper respect towards the various cultures it works with.
LaSalle College Vancouver offers a variety of design-based programs that responds to professional demands. Thanks to their reputation and continuous industry involvement, our experienced and dynamic teachers are passionate to instruct our students both theory and hands on practice
The Canadian as a Second Language Institute (CSLI) is an award-winning English language school located in the trendy district of Yaletown in downtown Vancouver and offers a wide variety of English courses for all levels.
We are now looking for an Admissions Advisor to join our team and help grow both of our Campuses.
- Achieve and ideally exceed the targets set by management.
- Counsel students on educational issues such as ESL, college, and other school selection and course and program selection;
- Inform by phone, email or in person, potential clients on courses offered by the school;
- Perform the necessary reminders and follow-ups with customers to maximize enrollment;
- Enter and maintain the information and computer data in the customer management system.
- Issue letters to students pertaining to study permits, visas and all work permits;
- Work closely with all internal and external stakeholders. Provide excellent customer service, respond to enquiries and provide information, assistance and related services to students;
- Ensure the use of client management programs (CRM);
- Assist in the research and analysis of student services, including early intervention, transition and retention initiatives.
- Participate in local and international promotional events (school visits, open house, careers fairs, virtual workshops, education fairs);
- Promote the programs to educational agents;
- Contribute to develop or/and update information on documents and automatic replies used;
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of competitors, current educational trends and practices in Canada.
- Provide pre-admission information to prospective students and provides advice on program eligibility based on an evaluation of student needs, academic history, and future goals;
- Conduct ongoing follow ups with candidates in order to register them;
- Represent the institution during student recruitment events, in particular with professional associations and cultural communities.
REQUIREMENTS AND PROFILE
- Experience and proficiency with high levels of incoming and outgoing phone calls;
- Strong level of spoken and written English and Korean;
- Sales experience;
- Demonstrate an interest in marketing and communications to participate in the development of the school;
- Experience in student recruitment or school administration (asset).
- Fast and avid learner; this resource must be comfortable with technology and able to quickly assimilate program specifications.
- Strong customer service approach; admissions advisors must be pleasant, genuine, professional and credible with clients.
- Goal oriented personalit;y in order to succeed, the candidate must be driven, self-motivated and able to deal with high volumes of customer service interactions.
Note: The successful candidate may be required to work some evenings and weekends.
- Strong, rapidly expending education network established for over 50 years;
- Opportunity to progress and advance within the organization, locally or internationally;
- Performance-based compensation;
- Group insurance and benefits.
We support an affirmative action program and invite women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, indigenous peoples and persons with disabilities to apply. We used the masculine as neutral gender to refer to both women and men. Note that adaptation measures can be offered to people with disabilities according to their needs. We invite you to request these measures if appropriate.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.