Now present on 4 continents, LCI Education Network has 21 post-secondary campuses in 11 countries and approximately 1,500 employees who train more than 10,000 students worldwide each year. From one country to another, LCI Education emphasizes the harmonization of its programs which allow a greater flexibility, better control over the quality of its services and a deeper respect towards the various cultures encountered.
We are currently seeking some teachers in the Computer Science department, from fall 2017 ( end of August until the December) for 15 weeks. Several courses are available:
· Plan courses
· Provide classes in a dynamic, efficient and structured manner
· Develop formative and summative evaluations according to the skill-based approach
· Administer and correct evaluations
· Track each student and encourage success
· Be available to students in order to promote their development of the skills covered by the course
· Other related tasks.
· Be responsible, punctual and diligent
· Demonstrate professional ethics and be comfortable in a classroom environment
· Be a good communicator
· Be available to receive and respond to Emails, questions as well as requests from students throughout the semester
· Excellent communication skills.
You must be legally authorized to work in Canada and must meet the following criteria:
Have worked in an occupation or profession that is related to the discipline
We support an affirmative action program and invite women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, indigenous peoples and persons with disabilities to apply.
We used the masculine as neutral gender to refer to both women and men.