Maxxum360 is a firm specialized in marketing, communication and technology that represents the LCI Education Network and campuses that are part of it, including LaSalle College and Inter-Dec College.
Now present on 5 continents, LCI Education Network has 22 post-secondary campuses and approximately 2000 employees who train more than 12,000 students worldwide each year.
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
Under the supervision of the Managing Director of Maxxum360, the Brand Manager's role is to plan and implement the brand development strategy (advertising, promotional and event strategies) for the recruitment of students on the local, national and international scenes. She/he ensures its deployment in order to meet the strategic objectives of the organization. The brand manager is responsible for the positioning of the branding.
- Planning and managing the marketing plan for student recruitment, including advertising strategies (Web, social media, print, etc.), promotional and event-related and production related to its mandates;
- Developing partnerships to increase the brand's visibility and awareness;
- Ensure the positioning of the brand and ensure its evolution by proposing innovative and significant solutions;
- Budget planning and management;
- Using various tools including Google Analytics and CRM to analyze and track results to reach targets;
- Post-mortem analysis of campaigns;
- Monitor market trends, perform positioning and competition studies, analyse marketing data and recommendations;
- Develop communication tools in several languages (web, pamphlets, etc.);
- Social media management;
- Writing of marketing communications;
- Collaborate with campus resources to develop and implement strategies;
- Supervise staff;
- Collaborate with the organization's stakeholders to constantly improve the processes and positioning of the brand as a whole;
- Participation in the development and coordination of special and ad hoc projects.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of marketing and communication experience as Brand Manager or similar position;
- Bachelor's degree in marketing communication or equivalent;
- Perfectly bilingual both oral and written (English and French);
- Mastering Spanish, an asset;
- Knowledge and use of a CRM, an asset;
- Strong writing skills;
- Knowledge and use of social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) in a professional setting;
- The use of digital media and tools such as CRM in the overall strategy is important, therefore the candidate will have to demonstrate a high degree of ease in the use of technologies;
- Creative, self-driven, structured, results oriented, has a global and international perspective, ingenious.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted. We support an affirmative action program and invite women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, indigenous peoples and persons with disabilities to apply. Note that adaptation measures can be offered to people with disabilities according to their needs. We invite you to make such a demand if appropriate.