Present today on 5 continents, the LCI Education network consists of 22 post-secondary campuses in 11 countries, and some 1,500 employees offering instruction to over 10,000 students throughout the world each year. From one country to the next, LCI Education favors the harmonization of its programs, which makes for greater flexibility, better control over the quality of its services, and deeper respect towards the various cultures it works with.
LCI Education Network is looking for a dynamic, target driven Regional Sales Manager, based in Beijing, to support our student recruitment strategy as well as current relationships within China.
- Achieving challenging student recruitment targets for the Network (mainly our campuses in Canada, Australia, and Spain) in line with academic and immigration compliance requirements;
- Providing excellent customer service;
- Continually working to generate new leads in market by working with agents. Converting these leads
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities;
- Attending recruitment fairs and events across China;
- Working with members of the network to meet targets;
- Ensuring agents are trained on programs, campuses, and study permit regulations
- Evaluation and monitoring of recruitment and marketing activities to ensure effectiveness and adherence to budget;
- Develop market collateral to support sales and recruitment in region, in liaison with the Marketing department;
- Providing support on market-based projects;
- Any other activities as required by the Director, International Bureau.
- Experience in student recruitment or sales in a target-driven environment;
- University level education;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Excellent organisational and planning;
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadline, to meet challenging targets;
- High degree of drive and self-motivation to achieve results;
- Knowledge and understanding of a higher education system;
- Willing to travel within china or overseas independently and to work irregular hours when required (6 weeks per year throughout the region including exhibitions, open days, seminars and meetings. You will be confident undertaking independent travel throughout the region);
- Fluency in mandarin and English;
- Right to work in china;
- Experience of working within an international environment, preferably education (desirable);
- Understanding international higher education industry (desirable).
We support an affirmative action program and invite women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, indigenous peoples and persons with disabilities to apply. We used the masculine as neutral gender to refer to both women and men. Note that adaptation measures can be offered to people with disabilities according to their needs. We invite you to request these measures if appropriate.