Director of Marketing & Student Recruitment
You are a dynamic, entrepreneurial minded leader with superior public relations skills. These attributes are supplemented by the proven ability to design and implement external communication and marketing initiatives and student recruitment strategies which successfully increase student enrollment through domestic and international channels.
While reporting to the Campus President, and as part of the overall strategy, you will also identify opportunities to generate awareness of all our organization has to offer through external outreach and through active participation in a variety of on campus and off campus events.
You are someone who thrives on a challenge; can take community building to the next level; and has a proven track record of making great decisions in a fluid and fast paced environment.
Success requires you to proactively identify key stakeholders and to build trusting relationships that create value.
The key job responsibilities of this pivotal and exciting role include –
- Providing leadership for the planning, development and execution of external communication and marketing initiatives and student recruitment strategies that address the needs of our organization.
- Evaluating and monitoring the effectiveness of external communication and marketing initiatives and student recruitment strategies and making appropriate adjustments which successfully increase student enrollment through domestic and international channels.
- Identifying and addressing gaps within the current external communication and marketing initiatives and student recruitment strategies.
- Developing aligned and consistent messaging in accordance with our Strategic Plan.
- Providing input to our Strategic Plan.
- Building relationships and consulting with subject matter experts in the development of external communication and marketing initiatives and student recruitment strategies.
- In collaboration with the Marketing and Communications team, providing leadership to all print, online and multimedia communications including, but not limited to, website, social media, e-mail marketing, collateral materials, brochures, web/email surveys, videos, presentations, etc.
- Identifying opportunities to generate awareness of our organization through external outreach and actively participating in a variety of on campus and off campus events.
- Developing and overseeing the related budget.
- Performing other related duties, as assigned.
Job Requirements include –
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or public relations, with a Master’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years’ directly related work experience in a dynamic and progressive organization.
- Strong working knowledge of communications and marketing principles, practices and technology.
- Working knowledge of student recruitment strategies at the post-secondary level.
- Experience developing and overseeing budgets.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Relationship builder with the flexibility and finesse to manage by influence.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated flexibility to refine the role as needed and to adapt to change.
- High level of professionalism, diplomacy and tact.
- To plan and execute a broad range of external communication and marketing initiatives and student recruitment strategies and to effectively deliver results.
- To provide sound advice and direction.
- To exercise initiative, resourcefulness and judgement.
- To interact effectively as either a leader or a member of a team and work collaboratively.
- To develop and manage strategic partnerships.
- To work with, understand and support various stakeholders.
- To manage multiple projects simultaneously and successfully meet deadlines.
- To serve as a unifying force and to operational communications at both the strategic and tactical levels.
- To anticipate and respond to strategic issues and challenges.
- To effectively multi-task in a fluid and fast paced environment.
- To deal with ambiguity.
If you, or someone in your network is interested in being considered for this career opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter, which includes your salary expectations, by no later than July 28, 2017.
While we thank all applicants for his/her interest only those applicants who meet the specific job requirements will be contacted.