Present today on 5 continents, the LCI Education network consists of 22 post-secondary campuses in 12 countries and some 2,000 employees offering instruction to over 12,000 students throughout the world each year. From one country to the next, LCI Education favors the harmonization of its programs, which makes for greater flexibility, better control over the quality of its services, and deeper respect towards the various cultures it works with.
LaSalle College Vancouver offers a variety of design-based programs that respond to professional demands. Thanks to their reputation and continuous industry involvement, our experienced and dynamic teachers are passionate about providing world class instruction - both theoretical and practical - to our students.
The Canadian as a Second Language Institute (CSLI) is an award-winning English language school located in the trendy district of Yaletown in downtown Vancouver and offers a wide variety of English courses for all levels.
We are currently looking for a talented Admissions Advisor to join our team and to help to grow both of our Campuses.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Achieve and ideally exceed the targets set by management.
- Counsel students on educational issues such as ESL, college, and other school selection and course and program selection.
- Inform by phone, email or in person, potential clients on courses offered by the school.
- Perform the necessary reminders and follow-ups with customers to maximize enrollment.
- Enter and maintain the information and computer data in the customer management system.
- Issue letters to students pertaining to study permits, visas and all work permits.
- Work closely with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide excellent customer service, respond to inquiries and provide information, assistance and related services to students.
- Ensure the use of the client management program (CRM).
- Assist in the research and analysis of student services, including early intervention, transition and retention initiatives.
- Participate in local and international promotional events (school visits, open houses, career fairs, virtual workshops, education fairs).
- Promote the programs to educational agents.
- Contribute to developing and/or updating information on documents and automatic replies used;
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of competitors, current educational trends and practices in Canada.
- Provide pre-admission information to prospective students and provide advice on program eligibility based on an evaluation of student needs, academic history, and future goals.
- Represent the institution during student recruitment events, in particular with professional associations and cultural communities.
Skill Requirements and Profile
- Experience and proficiency with high levels of incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- Strong level of spoken and written English and Spanish.
- Sales experience.
- Demonstrated interest in marketing and communications that contributes to the development of the school.
- Experience in student recruitment or school administration (would be considered a definite asset).
- Fast and avid learner.
- Must be comfortable with technology and able to quickly assimilate program specifications.
- Strong customer service approach.
- Our Admissions Advisor must be pleasant, genuine, professional and credible with clients.
- Goal oriented personality in order to succeed.
- Driven, self-motivated and with the ability to deal with high volumes of customer service interactions.
Advantages of Joining Our Team
- Strong and rapidly expanding education network that is over 50 years young.
- Opportunity to progress and advance within the organization, locally to internationally.
- Performance-based compensation.
- Group insurance and benefits.
We support affirmative action and invite women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, indigenous people and persons with disabilities to apply. We used the masculine gender to refer to both women and men. Note that adaptation measures can be offered to people with disabilities according to their needs. We invite you to request these measures if appropriate.
If you, or a member of your network, would be interested in being considered for this fast paced, pivotal and never boring role, then please submit your resume and cover letter, which includes your salary expectations, by no later than August 25, 2017.
While we thank all candidates for his/her interest only those candidates who meet the specific job requirements will be contacted.