As the Canadian leader in e-learning development, Ellicom leverages knowledge by designing effective, interactive and learner-centred training strategies. Since 2002, we have developed a cutting-edge expertise in the use of learning technologies, and we offer custom consulting and collaboration services in the creation and deployment of various types of training programs (e-learning solutions, classroom-based training, blended learning, serious games, gamification, social learning, simulations, etc.).
We provide our clients with a multidisciplinary team of over 90 professionals who have completed more than 350 projects for a vast clientele in Quebec, Canada and abroad. Notable clients over the past few years have included Air Canada, Sobeys, Intact Insurance, Business Development Bank of Canada, Bombardier, Total, SAQ and Desjardins. The Project Manager is responsible for internal and external client management, production schedules, budgets and the final delivery of his or her projects. The primary tasks include ensuring the overall leadership of projects, communicating with clients and working in close collaboration with internal teams in order to deliver quality projects.
There are some travels in province of Quebec, Ontario and in the United States.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Establish and maintain personalized relationships with clients, punctuated by an excellent level of communication;
- Ensure deliverables are met, prepare and regularly update schedules and monitor various approval requests;
- Assess and manage risk, ensure that deliverables reflect the quality expected by the client and take a proactive approach to detecting problems and finding solutions;
- Manage and monitor projects in close collaboration with clients and internal teams;
- Travel to clients to participate in project kick-off meetings;
- Ensure client satisfaction and the respect of processes, deadlines and budgets;
- Participate in process development and improvement;
- Collaborate on service offers if needed.
- Hold an undergraduate university degree in a related field, such as project management, human resources, industrial relations or educational technologies;
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a web agency / e-learning
- Capable of effectively using the Management tools such as MS Office Suite, including Microsoft Project;
- Making decisions quickly when necessary, skilled in problem-solving and analytical and measured in their work;
- Assumes a leadership role among his or her peers and proposes creative and ambitious initiatives that are sometimes beyond the scope of his or her responsibilities;
- Has a business mindset and his or her involvement with clients goes beyond simple deadline monitoring and promotes a consultative and collaborative approach;
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills in both French and English.
Only selected candidates will be called