Now present on 5 continents, LCI Education Network has 22 post-secondary campuses and approximately 2000 employees who train more than 12,000 students worldwide each year. From one country to the next, LCI Education favors the harmonization of its programs, which makes for greater flexibility, better control over the quality of its services, and deeper respect towards the various cultures it works with.
This resource will be responsible for developing and executing activities to achieve student recruitment targets for campuses in Canada and over the LCI Education network. This position will report to LCI Education Network's Global Admissions and will be located in Hô-Chi-Minh (Vietnam).
- Promoting our schools located throughout the network;
- Provide a professional, customer-focused public face for LCI Education Network, promoting the institution in a way that is consistent with the schools;
- Coordinating international student recruitment activities in the target region in collaboration with the International Bureau team;
- Representing the LCI Education Network at fairs and other related events, and hosting regional information sessions;
- Maintaining and actively developing the network of local and overseas agents.
- Under the general aims of the Company strategic plan and the goals of Global Admissions, help to develop an overall strategic plan for the recruitment of international students in the region;
- Working within the Global Admissions department and the VP of Global Alliances, establish an annual marketing and recruitment plan for student recruitment in the region. Ensure that targets are met for their territory.
- Conduct research to determine new sources of international students; maintain contact with agents and remain informed on programs, admissions and immigration processes
- Research on external marketing trends and provide input to strategic marketing decisions related to countries/regions of responsibility;
- Implementing sales strategy for assigned Region and customer base;
- Identifying and meeting sales targets for all campuses, securing new business in a sustainable manner;
- Working in collaboration with the Global admissions and Marketing teams in developing marketing strategies (paid search, email campaigns, and social media activities);
- Creating, maintaining and developing relationships with customer base;
- Ensuring timely admissions and state-of-the-art customer service by making steady follow ups with clients;
- Maintaining liaisons between the admissions teams, agencies and feeder network as well as our campuses in the designated region to ensure a high quality partnership, including resolution of enrollment and student service issues;
- Assuming responsibility for the regions’ agent network, nurturing relationships, monitoring performance and resolving issues;
- Providing recruitment and promotional support to existing overseas partners;
- Maintaining all CRM systems and other systems in a timely and accurate manner;
- All other related tasks.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience in either educational administration or related corporate roles with direct experience in either or both admissions and recruitment;
- Demonstrated success building external partnerships;
- Experience in successfully recruiting students in a competitive international environment, both directly and via third parties;
- Previous experience in dealing directly with education agents is an asset;
- Experience in successfully planning and executing sales and marketing strategies, ideally through a channel partner distribution network;
- Possess knowledge of the international education services industry and overseas education systems;
- Willingness to travel (Minimum of 10 weeks per year within Vietnam)
- Ability to travel overseas;
- Demonstrated familiarity with or experience in put relevant country;
- Bilingual (English and Vietnamese)
- Strong oral communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to solve problems, take decisive action and bring creativity and dynamism;
- Being flexible towards work (e.g., in terms of hours and content), including a willingness to work weekends and evenings in support of recruitment activities both locally and abroad when necessary;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member, cope with workload pressure and tight deadlines and high goals;
- Be self-motivated and good organizer.
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to close sales
- You are bold, unconventional and fearless - a true entrepreneurial spirit
- An influencer - a natural networker who loves talking to people
- You know you can sell and you’re not afraid to prove it
- You have a hunger to find and develop new business
- You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you
- Going above and beyond is the only way you do things
We support an affirmative action program and invite women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, indigenous peoples and persons with disabilities to apply. We use the masculine as the neutral gender to refer to both women and men. Note that we offer adaptation measures to people with disabilities according to their needs. We invite you to make such demands if appropriate.