As the Canadian leader in e-learning development, Ellicom leverages knowledge by designing effective, interactive and learner-centred training strategies. Since 2002, we have developed a cutting-edge expertise in the use of learning technologies, and we offer custom consulting and collaboration services in the creation and deployment of various types of training programs (e-learning solutions, classroom-based training, blended learning, serious games, gamification, social learning, simulations, etc.).
We provide our clients with a multidisciplinary team of over 90 professionals who have completed more than 350 projects for a vast clientele in Quebec, Canada and abroad. Notable clients over the past few years have included Air Canada, Sobeys, Intact Insurance, Business Development Bank of Canada, Bombardier, Total, SAQ and Desjardins.
The Learning Management System (LMS) Support and Implementation Specialist is the platform owner and is considered the subject matter expert concerning its capabilities. Provides global system administration by interacting with training administrators in the different business functions as well as Instructional Designers, Facilitators, and Producers in the Development group.
There are some travel required.
- Work with internal and external clients to support their training needs. This includes assigning and managing roles/permission, creating curricula, assigning training, uploading content, creating evaluations, and managing certificates and reports
- Tier1 support on systems and tools with appropriate and timely escalation to Tier 2 support.
- Investigate and identify issues, work with vendors to get them solved and/or design solutions for clients
- Provide LMS level training to administrators
- Meet with internal and external clients to map out their platform needs and requirements and make recommendations on future vendors, implementations, and integration
- Research, analyzes, and implements new solutions
- Sets up and maintains data import and exports and/or web service functions to support the needs of global and regional learning services teams
- 3+ years' experience managing LMS systems
- Passion for Educational Technology
- Evidence of having led successful LMS implementation and administration in a global organization
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and the application of technology in support of employees learning and development (API integration, LTI objects, etc.)
- Solid analytic skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in both French and English
- Experience developing or supporting eLearning standards (SCORM and AICC), video, audio, and virtual learning technologies
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities, and ability to work within a team-based environment
- Interest in product management and UX
- Experience in researching and analyzing potential vendors, and vendor relationship management
- Some knowledge of web design, development tools, PHP and/or server management are preferred but not required.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.