• More than 9 years experiences in textile product development & quality control of materials.
• Wide knowledge of commercial textile testing laboratory, fiber and textile analysis techniques and the development of the industrial process until the qualification phase.
• Familiarity with AATCC and ASTM textile test methods.
• Sound knowledge of polymers, technical textiles, non-woven textiles and electrospinning.
• Knowledge of quality systems (ISO 9001/17025), information on Hazardous Materials (SIMDUT) and health & safety in the workplace(CNESST).
• Proficient in statistical data analysis and MS Project software to represent production plans.
• Remarkable ability to coordinate work at all levels.
• Ability to lead a team with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong sense to deliver efficient work.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Suite Office(Word, Excel, Access, Visio, PowerPoint,), design software (AutoCAD, Photoshop, Corel, image pro), and programming (Matlab, C, C ++)
• Bilingual (French and English).
Quality & Process Engineer
Azma chimie Inc., 2004- 2014
• Make chemical research related to the development, testing and quality control of new products.
• Find the properties of components and products of chemical reactions mechanism.
• Control the quality of raw materials; make the necessary examinations to certify the quality of raw materials purchased before the entry to the depot.
• Control the quality standards of products; make examinations and check by-step the products in production.
• Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives.
• Analyze production and quality control to detect and correct problems.
• Determine and implement improvements to the production process.
• Write the technical test report results for internal and external product testing.
• Check customer demands due to their compliance with international standards.
• Give the necessary advice to better sell.
Diba Textile Factory , 2002- 2004
• Responsible for leading the engineering of new textile, non-woven, and synthetic products and specifying technical requirements for materials utilized in product designs.
• Responsible for working with material vendors and consultants to understand their capabilities and constraints and translating this information to the design and development teams.
• Responsible for researching new equipment, tools and processes utilized to execute product designs.
• Act as team expert and problem solver for all textile initiatives and challenges.
• Responsible for developing written new product materials specifications.
• Review product requirements with design, marketing and engineers and recommend optimal materials specifications to meet product design requirements and quality goals.
• Serve as a project manager by managing timelines, costs and performance criteria.
• Create new product material specifications and work with material and component suppliers in their implementation.
• Develop materials test procedures as necessary to evaluate new product requirements.
• Responsible for evaluating new product /materials applications to improve cost, reduce environmental impact or improve quality of products.
Bafkar (Chitsazi Tehran) Factory, Tehran, Iran 2001
• Handled various stages in the production of textile design and manufacturing.
• Ensured fabrics and materials aligned with company and local specifications.
• Involved in regular lab tests to check regulatory standards.
• Supervised laboratory compliance with regulatory standards and updating operations as needed.
• Participated in the supervision of production stages of yarns, fabrics and fibers.
• Worked with textile engineering staff in the testing of fibers and completed textile products.
• Participate on committee that generated ideas for new and improved products.
• Researched textile and fiber applications via computer and chemical technology.
• Comparative Evaluation for studies done outside Québec -Montréal, QC, 2014
- BSc in Engineering
- MSc in Chemical Engineering
• Tehran Azad university - Tehran, Iran
Textile Chemical Engineering - Master of Science (MSc)
• Qazvin university - Qazvin, Iran
Textile Chemical Engineering- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
• Hajar high school - Tehran, Iran
High School Diploma (DES)
• LaSalle College - Montreal, QC, 2016- present
Operation and Production Management (AEC)
• LaSalle College - Montreal, QC, 2015- 2016
Project Management (AEC)
• Montréal university - Montreal, QC, 2014-2015
French as a Second Language( Certificate )
Premios y distinciones
• Iran State Organization for Registration of Deeds and Properties
2010, Antimicrobial properties of some Natural dyes
2009, Biological and chemical denim fabric bleaching in the Ultrasonic environment
Research and Publications:
1- 2009, UV-protection and Antibacterial Properties of wool fibers by Natural Dyeing, The Iranian National Textile Engineering Conference in Amirkabir University of technology.
2- 2007, The Effect of ultrasonic waves on the Denim Fabric in the Worn out Process, ANSI Journal (Journal of Biological Sciences)
3- 2006, Denim washing in Ultrasound Washing Device in order to Look Old, The 1st. National Conference on Biotechnology and Biocatalyst in Tehran Azad University.
4- 2005, New methods of drying and thermal stabilizer in textile industry, New Technologies Application in Engineering” Conference in Tehran Azad University.
5- 2005, Electron Microscopes (SEM/TEM/STEM), Pazyrik monthly journal of Islamic Azad University.