- Experienced and motivated Network Manager
- Accomplished in delivering secure resilient systems on time and budget
- Adaptable, efficient team player
- Excellent communication skills
- English, Persian
- Cisco Routers and Switching
- LAN / WAN VPN
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
- Exchange 2007 / 2010
- TMG server 2010
- MS SQL 2010
- Linux CentOS
- Microsoft Office
- CCNA Routing & switching from (Cisco Networking Academy )
- CCNA Security from (Cisco Networking Academy )
Network Manager (2012 – 2014)
Sazeh and Khak Company, Tehran (Iran)
- Administrating Windows 2008 servers, domain server, implementing group policy, DNS, DHCP and file server.
- Installing, configuring, managing & maintaining Domain, Active Directory, File Server and VPN Server.
- Maintaining backup of server and users
- Configuring IT LAN&WAN features.
- Installing and setting up routers and switches.
- Routing Protocol Configuration.
- Experience of IP addressing, administrating subnets and various routing models.
- Implementation of HSRP protocol, DNS, FTP, TFTP servers.
Technical Support (2010 - 2012)
Tehran Institute Technology, Tehran (Iran)
- Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Installation of OS, Software and Hardware.
- Designing Implement, configuring, maintaining and managing the servers and client.
- Experience in Active Directory /DNS/DHCP/users.
- Adding user in domain, creating distribution lists, groups, policies and security in Windows 2008 server.
AEC Network Management (Cisco & Microsoft) (2016)
College LaSalle, Montreal